Thursday, July 18, 2019

SNEC Toilet Wisdom


I was fretting badly at SNEC (Singapore National Eye Centre) enduring a marathon wait from 1.30-630pm when I decided to take a toilet break where I encountered Robert Frost's words of wisdom to refresh me. 😇

Words of Wisdom hidden in SNEC's toilet cubicles

Meeting Frost's pithy saying in the not so scruffy toilet cubicles tickled my funny bones ....who was the angel who put him there?  Thank you for diverting a fatigued patient like me.😀


I have been acquainted with Frost's poetry many years ago but its my first meeting with this 3 nuggets of wisdom  about Life.
I T   GOES   ON 
Thank you Frost for your brief insightful message. Yes and agree, no matter what the present situation is,  life ultimately goes on..

According to a google search Frost uttered this proverbial wisdom on his 80th birthday when asked what was the most important lesson he had learned in life and his spontaneous  reply was:

Frost's words of wisdom


No comments:

Post a Comment